- 135g O'Egg Liquid Egg Whites (4 egg whites)
- 230g Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Keelings Strawberries
- Avonmore Whipped Cream
- Cadbury Flake
- Preheat oven to 140 C. Whisk the whites until firm and beginning to hold peaks.
- Gradually whisk in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, and vanilla extract, whipping until you have a stiff shiny meringue.
- Line baking sheet with parchment and blob on a rounded dessertspoon at a time. Leave space around each meringue as they will puff up as they cook.
- Cook for about an hour until meringue is dry on outside but still feels soft underneath. Turn the oven off and leave in the oven to dry out until completely cold.
- Break up and mix with sliced strawberries, Avonmore Whipped Cream and crumbled Flake for Eton Mess.