Avonmore Baileys Whipped Cream Chocolate Torte
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
2. Place the chocolate in a Pyrex bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Pour the hot coffee onto the chocolate and stir, add the butter and let everything melt.
3. Add the sugar into the chocolate mix and stir, then add the eggs one at a time whisking after each addition.
4. Sift the flour onto the mixture and fold through.
5. Pour into a parchment lined 25 cm spring form cake tin.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, the cake should still be moist in the centre. Allow to cool in the tin.
7. Serve with berries and Avonmore Baileys Whipped cream.
- 300g 65% dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 1 ½ tbsp espresso coffee
- 300g Avonmore unsalted butter, softened
- 300g caster sugar
- 7 eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp plain flour
- Berries and Baileys cream, to serve.