Avonmore Brownie Swirl
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until stiff & loosely holds the figure of eight.
- Mix the melted chocolate and butter together.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder together.
- Fold the flour and cocoa into the mixture. When half mixed, add the melted chocolate mixture, chocolate pieces and chopped mixed nuts.
- Continue folding until all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Pour into a lined tray 30x30x5cm and spread out evenly.
- Cook in oven preheated to170°C/325°F/gas mark 3 for 20 minutes, turning the tray round after 10 minutes.
- When cooked, remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Cut brownie into bite-size pieces.
- In a tall dessert glass, create alternate layers of Brownie & Raspberries until the glass is almost full.
- Finally pour Avonmore Fresh Dessert Cream through the mixture allowing cream to luxuriously coat the brownie & raspberry layers & serve!
To Make Brownie:
- 4 eggs
- 300g/9oz sugar
- 120g/4oz melted dark chocolate pieces
- 240g/8oz butter (melted)
- 120g/4oz self-rising flour
- 90g/1 ½ oz cocoa powder
- 300g/9oz dark chocolate pieces
- 100g/2oz chopped mixed nuts
- Fresh Raspberries
- 250ml Avonmore Fresh Dessert Cream