- Crush digestive biscuits using a food processor, or place it in a ziplock back and press using a rolling pin until it turns into fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter, and mix it into the crushed digestive biscuits.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and sides of an 8″ springform pan. Place the base in the refrigerator.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over some hot water.
- In another bowl, whip the cream cheese and freshly whipped cream together until light and fluffy. Slowly add in sugar, then continue beating until the sugar is dissolved. Then, beat in melted chocolate.
- Spread the mixture over the chilled base.
- Drop a cup of Baileys whipped cream on top and spread freely using an icing spatula or spoon.
- Top your creation with some grated chocolate, and serve up.
- 1 1/2 cups digestive biscuits, crushed
- 1/4 cup Avonmore Butter
- 1 cup (8oz) cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup Avonmore Freshly Whipped Cream
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Avonmore Bailey's Whipped Cream
- 1/4 cup sugar