- Start by crushing the digestive biscuits into small pieces (not crushed like a cheesecake base).
- Slice the bananas and cut into quarters. Layer these on top of the biscuit pieces.
- Melt the salted caramel sauce in the microwave for around 20 seconds so it’s of a nice pouring consistency. Generously pour this over the banana layer.
- Last of all, cover the top with a thick layer of Avonmore Dessert Cream and finish off with a sprinkling of chocolate flake.
- 80gms of plain digestive biscuits
- 1 large or 2 small ripened bananas
- 100gms of salted caramel sauce
- 20gms of chocolate flakes
- Avonmore Fresh Dessert Cream