Braised Pork Chops with Potatoes and Parmesan
- Pre heat the oven to 180ºC, 350ºF, Gas Mark 5.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan and brown the pork chops on both sides. Transfer to a roasting tin or a large oven proof casserole dish.
- In a large saucepan, heat the remaining oil and fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, yellow peppers and courgettes.
- Pour in the Avonmore Tomato & Basil Soup and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour mixture over the pork chops.
- Cover and cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes, removing the lid for the last 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan and fresh basil and serve immediately.
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 1 x 1 Litre Avonmore Fresh Vine Ripened Tomato & Basil Soup
- 6 Pork Cutlets
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 14-15 baby potatoes, (halved)
- 1 courgette, (sliced in halves)
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 3tbsp Grated Parmesan
- Chopped fresh basil