- Cut Cauliflower into florets.
- Toss in a little olive oil and Salt and Pepper.
- Roast till tender but still hold a slight Crunch.
- Let to cool.
- Mix Avonmore Buttermilk (250ml), Yoghurt, Chives (2 tablespoons), and a squeeze of lemon juice together.
- Add a squeeze of Lemon Juice and a little salt & pepper.
- This can then be mixed into your cooled Cauliflower.
- You can add soaked golden raisins to this or some nuts (walnuts, almonds or hazelnuts).
- 1 Cauliflower
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Chives (2 tbsps)
- Lemon Juice
- Raisins / Nuts
- Avonmore Buttermilk (250ml)