- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the tagliatelle according to the package instructions.
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes, turning to brown on all sides, until cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Stir in the Avonmore Cooking Cream and cook for a few minutes until thickened.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan, Avonmore Grated Mozzarella and thyme.
- Add the drained tagliatelle and chicken and toss to combine.
- 400g tagliatelle
- 250g chicken fillets, slice
- Salt and black pepper
- 30g butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250ml Avonmore Cooking Cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- 50g Avonmore Grated Mozzarella
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme, chopped