Chicken Supreme Sauce
- Melt the butter in a heavy bottomed large saucepan. Add flour and cook out to a sandy texture over gentle heat without colouring
- Gradually stir in the warm chicken stock, bringing to the boil, simmer gently for one hour
- Mix the egg yolk and cream in a bowl to form a liaison, add a little of the sauce to the liaison.
- Return liaison with sauce to a large saucepan stirring all the time, do not allow to boil. Strain, add lemon juice and salt & pepper.
- 60ml (2fl. Oz) Avonmore Fresh Cream
- 50g (2oz) Avonmore Butter
- 50g (2oz) flour
- ½ litre (18 fl. Oz) chicken stock (warm)
- 1 egg yolk
- 2-3 drops lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper