- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Place water and butter into a heavy bottomed saucepan and melt the butter.
- Remove from the heat and add the sieved flour and salt all at once.
- Stir quickly until the mixture forms a dough and comes away from the side of the saucepan. Return to the heat to cook out the flour for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the beaten eggs one at a time until the mixture is smooth and shinny and allow to cool.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag fitted with a 1/2 inch plain nozzle.
- Grease a baking tray with a little butter and pipe 10cm lengths of the mixture leaving space between them.
- Bake in pre heated oven for 18-20 minutes until golden. Cool on wire tray.
Heat the cream in a saucepan. Pour over the grated chocolate and stir in the butter and mix until it becomes a glossy chocolate sauce.
Using a serrated knife cut the eclairs in 2 and pipe the Avonmore whipped cream into each. Use a small palette knife to spread on the chocolate sauce.
- 65g Strong flour
- 150ml Water
- 50g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 50ml AVONMORE cooking cream
- 50g Dark chocolate(grated)
- 25g Butter
- 350 Avonmore Whipped Cream