Creamy Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- Place a saucepan on a medium heat, and add some oil.
- Add in some diced garlic. Cook the garlic off for a few minutes, and then add the fresh cream.
- To this mixture, add in parmesan and butter. Stir until they have both completely dissolved.
- Add in the sliced brussel sprouts, and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture into a lined backing tray, and top with extra parmesan. Cover with tinfoil and bake for 1 hour at 150 degrees. After 1 hour, uncover the sprouts and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve up and watch even the staunchest brussel sprouts hater be converted!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 350g sliced brussel sprouts
- 300ml Avonmore Fresh Cream
- 20g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg