Easy Strawberry Ice-Cream
- Beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk, strawberries, and Madeira cake.
- Transfer mixture to a 9″x 5″ loaf tin and smooth top with a spatula. Top with additional strawberries and Madeira cake and freeze until firm – approx 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer to let soften for around 10 mins.
- Serve in a bowl with fresh strawberries and Avonmore Freshly Whipped Cream!
- 500ml Avonmore Double Cream
- 400g Condensed Milk
- 400g Strawberries, chopped
- 250g Madeira cake, chopped, plus more for topping