- Combine the crushed biscuits and butter until coated. Press them into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a deep 20cm springform tin. Refrigerate until needed.
- Place the leaf gelatine in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak for five minutes.
- Drain the water from the gelatine and pour three tablespoons of boiling water over the soaked gelatine, stirring to dissolve.
- Beat the cream cheese and double cream in a mixing bowl until fluffy and thickened.
- Add the treacle, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and gelatine. Beat to combine, then spoon into the tin. Refrigerate for at least four hours or until set.
- Decorate with gingerbread men and/or mini houses.
For The Crust:
- 200g gingersnap biscuits, crushed
- 120g Avonmore Irish Butter, melted
For The Filling:
- 4 gelatine leaves
- 340g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 220ml Avonmore Double Cream
- 2 tbsp treacle
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
For The Topping:
- Avonmore Freshly whipped cream
- Gingerbread men and mini houses