- Preheat the oven to 180⁰C.
- Cream the butter and sugar until soft.
- Once the butter mixture is smooth, beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Gradually stir in the rest of the ingredients until well mixed.
- Use a tablespoon to divide the bun mix between 12 bun cases.
- Place the buns in the oven for 15 minutes.
To make the icing:
- Beat the icing sugar and butter together in a bowl until the mixture is well combined. It is easiest to use an electric beater for this.
- Then add the cream cheese and beat until well mixed. Eventually the mixture will become light.
- When the buns have cooled, use a piping bag or simply a knife and spoon to cover the top of the buns with the icing.
- Use an assortment of jellies and sweets to create Halloween toppings. Tip: red and black liquorice is great for making spooky figures.
- 175g Avonmore butter
- 2 tbsp Avonmore Fresh milk
- 175g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 225g plain flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp red food colouring
- 50g Avonmore Butter (room temperature)
- 125g full-fat cream cheese
- 250g icing sugar
- 1tsp orange food colouring
- Assortment of Halloween themed sweets