Mint Chocolate Cream Cake
- Beat together the cream, sugar and mint extract with an electric whisk until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Line a standard 900g loaf tin with parchment paper so that it hangs off the sides.
- Line the bottom of the tin with the wafer biscuits, creaking them if necessary to fit. Spread a layer of the mint cream mixture over the top. Continue layering, ending with a layer of mint cream, until you reach the top. Sprinkle the top with the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for at least five hours until set.
- When ready to serve, gently lift the whole cake out of the tin by the parchment paper. Peel off the paper and slice to serve.
- 420ml cold Avonmore Double Cream
- 50g Caster Sugar
- ¾ tsp mint extract
- 250g chocolate wafer biscuits
- 150g chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate)