Mixed Berry Custard Waffles
You will need a waffle maker for this recipe.
- In an electric mixer, mix all the waffles ingredients together in a mixer, first beating the wet ingredients before adding the dry ingredients.
- Heat your waffles maker and pour into the moulds and cook until golden brown.
- Lather your waffles with bunches and berries topped with Avonmore Fresh Custard
For The Waffles
- 225g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 350ml Avonmore Fresh Milk
- 75g Butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Avonmore Fresh Custard
- 1 punnet of berries of choice