Prawn Thai Green Curry
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Stir in the curry paste and cook for one minute until fragrant.
- Stir in the Avonmore Cooking Cream, coconut milk and stock until combined. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Stir through the fish sauce, brown sugar and lime juice.
- Add the green beans and prawns and cook for four minutes until the prawns are pink and beginning to curl.
- Stir through the basil leaves until wilted and serve on a bed of steamed rice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp green Thai curry paste
- 250ml Avonmore Cooking Cream
- 150ml coconut milk
- 200ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 400g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 800g prawns, peeled and deveined
- A small handful of fresh basil leaves
- Steamed rice