- Use a small knife to slice the tops off of the strawberries, including the stems. Slice off the small pointed end too, but set this aside for later.
- Add a large dollop of whipped cream to the top of the strawberry base, then top with the “hat”. Add another tiny dollop of cream to the top of this.
- Use two chocolate sweets to make Santa’s eyes, and add tiny drops of whipped cream for his coat buttons.
- 12 strawberries
- 20g Avonmore Freshly Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Hundreds and Thousands, or other small chocolate sweets