Shredded Chicken Tostadas
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Line two baking trays with tin foil. Spray both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray, then place on the tray and bake for 7-8 minutes until crisp.
- In a bowl, toss the chopped avocado with the lime juice and season well with salt and black pepper.
- Spread one quarter of the beans on each tortilla and top with chicken and avocado. Scatter with the cheese, then return to the oven and bake for another 7-8 minutes until the chicken is warmed through and the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately with lettuce, sour cream and salsa.
- 4 x 15cm flour or corn tortillas
- 2 avocados, pitted and chopped into 1cm chunks
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 x 400g tin of refried beans
- 2 chicken legs, bones removed and meat shredded
- 2 chicken thighs, bones removed and meat shredded
- 100g Avonmore Freshly Grated Red Cheddar, grated
- Romaine lettuce, shredded
- Avonmore Sour cream