Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle
- Cook the tagliatelle in a pan of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally.
- Cut the smoked salmon into thin strips.
- Pour the cream into a separate saucepan and bring to the boil. Drain the pasta and toss with the cream, finally fold in the smoked salmon, peas and chives until nicely combined.
- Season to taste with salt & freshly ground black pepper, then serve into warmed bowls and enjoy!
- 200g fresh tagliatelle pasta
- 80g sliced smoked salmon
- 250ml Avonmore Cooking cream