Summer Whipped Cream Eton Mess
- Place raspberries & sugar in a saucepan over a very low heat for 5 minutes until the juices start to flow, then leave to cool.
- Transfer to a food processor & blend until smooth. Pass through a sieve, discarding solids. Place strawberries & blueberries in a bowl with the puree, cream, yoghurt and crumbled meringue.
- Fold everything together until just combined, then spoon into 4 dessert glasses.
- Serve with Avonmore Summer Whipped Cream for the perfect finish & enjoy!
- 225g of raspberries
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 450g strawberries hulled and quartered
- 1 tub Avonmore Summer Whipped Cream
- 4-8 meringue nests