Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Soak the gelatine leaves in a little cold water until soft.
- Place the milk, cream, vanilla pod and seeds and sugar into a pan and bring to a gentle simmer. Remove the vanilla pod and discard.
- Squeeze the excess water out of the gelatine leaves, then add to the pan. Immediately remove the pan from the heat. Stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Divide the mixture between four ramekins and leave to cool. Place into the fridge for 2-3 hours until set.
- To serve, turn each panna cotta out onto a serving plate. Grate over a little dark chocolate and garnish with fresh berries.
- 3 gelatine leaves
- 250ml Avonmore Fresh Milk
- 250ml Avonmore Double Cream
- 1 vanilla pod, split lengthways, seeds scraped out
- 25g sugar
- Dark chocolate, grated
- Fresh berries