Baked Fresh Cod with Tomato & Olives
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF, Gas Mark 4.
- Pour ½ of the Avonmore Fresh Vine Ripened Tomato & Basil Soup into a large casserole dish or deep roasting tray.
- Place the 4 fillets of cod into the dish and add the sliced peppers and potatoes to the dish.
- Pour over the remaining Avonmore Tomato & Basil Soup and transfer to the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan, basil and olives (optional)
Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately
- 1 x 600g Avonmore Fresh Vine Ripened Tomato & Basil Soup
- 4 x 200g Fresh Fillets of Cod
- 8-10 par boiled baby potatoes cut into ½’s
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- Freshly grated parmesan
- Chopped fresh basil
- Green & Black Olives (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper