Chicken with Creamy Bacon and Penne Pasta.
- Heat the oil in a deep saucepan. Add the chicken and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the bacon lardons and onions and cook over a high heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the white wine and let it bubble over a high heat until the wine has evaporated.
- Add the Avonmore Chicken Soup, bring to the boil.
- Simmer uncovered for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the Avonmore Crème Fraiche.
- Add the peas and pasta. Sir well and leave to cook for 1 minute.
- Add the parmesan and mix well.
Serve into warm bowls and garnish with snipped chives
- 1 x 1 Litre Avonmore Fresh Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts, diced
- 3 tbsp smoked bacon lardons
- ½ glass white wine
- ½cup frozen peas
- 2tbsp Yoplait Crème Fraiche
- 800g Cooked Penne Pasta
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Snipped chives