Christmas Inspired Festive Bruschettas
Preheat the oven to 180 c
1. Slice the baguette into pieces 2 cm thick. Roast in the oven till golden and toasted. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
2. Mix the cream cheese and cream together and spread on half the bruschetta, top with pomegranate seeds.
3. Spread the remaining bruschetta with butter and top with cheese, put back in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts, top with pesto, cherry tomatoes, olives and basil.
- 1 rustic baguette
- 20 g Avonmore butter
- 25g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handful of green olives, halved
- 10 g Avonmore grated cheddar
- 2 tbsp. pesto
- 5 sprigs of basil
- 20 g cream cheese
- 50 ml cream
- Pomegranate seeds