Creamy Chicken with Rice & Mushrooms
- Heat the oil in a heavy based saucepan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken, potato and mushrooms and fry for a further 2 minutes until the chicken is browned on all sides.
- Pour in the Avonmore Fresh Button Mushroom Soup and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat; add in the chopped celery and parsley.
- Stir in the Avonmore Crème Fraiche.
Serve on a bed of fluffy long grain rice
- 1 x 1 litre Avonmore Fresh Button Mushroom Soup
- 5 chicken breasts, diced
- ½ small onion, chopped
- Punnet of button mushrooms, halved,
- 2 tbsps olive oil,
- 2 large potatoes, chopped into bite sized pieces,
- ½ stick celery, chopped,
- ½ tsp garlic purée,
- 2 tbsp Yoplait Crème Fraiche
- Chopped fresh parsley