Creamy Curried Pork
- Stir together the first 3 ingredients to form a smooth paste. Rub all over the pork to coat.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the pork for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally to sear the meat on all sides. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Increase the heat and add the mushrooms to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes until browned.
- Stir in the Avonmore Cooking Cream with a wooden spoon, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Return the pork to the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the green beans during the last 3 minutes of cooking, so they are tender but still crisp. Serve hot on a bed of mashed potato.
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp water
- 4 pork chops, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 170ml Avonmore Cooking Cream
- 150g green beans, trimmed and halved
- Mashed Potatoes