- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C
- Crack 6 eggs into a bowl with salt and pepper and mix. (You can add some herbs like basil here if you like).
- Wash all your chosen vegetables and chop into small pieces. Add chopped ham or meat of choice (optional) and combine with the egg mixture.
- Get a muffin tray and using a cooking spray or baking paper, line 6 muffin tin spaces.
- Pour and spoon the mixture into the muffin tins.
- Sprinkle the Avonmore Cheddar over the top of the muffins.
- Place in the oven for 17-20 minutes, depending on your desired texture.
Tip: You can replace the Avonmore Grated Cheddar with Avonmore Low Fat Cottage cheese for added protein!
- 6 large eggs
- salt and pepper
- 150g of Ham (optional)
- One large bell pepper
- Spring onions
- cherry tomatoes
- 60g Avonmore Cheddar (Alternatively Avonmore Cottage Cheese)