Fluffy American-Style Pancakes
- Combine the flour and baking powder and sift together. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Crack the eggs open into a bowl, add the sugar and salt, and beat with a whisk so that bubbles form. Beat until it turns white.
- Add the milk and cream a little at a time while mixing.
- Add the sifted ingredients and melted butter and mix well until thickened. (The pancake batter is now ready!)
- Heat a non-stick pan over low heat. When the entire pan has been heated evenly, add some of the batter to make 10cm discs.
- When bubbles pop on the surface, flip them over. Cook the other side, then transfer to a plate. Repeat the process with all 10 pancakes.
- Top with Avonmore Freshly Whipped Cream and some fresh strawberries.
- 2 eggs
- 50g Granulated Sugar
- pinch of salt
- 80ml Avonmore Milk
- 50ml Avonmore Double Cream
- 30g Avonmore Unsalted Butter
- 200g plain flour
- 2tsp Baking Powder
- Avonmore Freshly whipped cream
- Fresh Strawberries