Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Avonmore Buttermilk, Super Milk, eggs and butter. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Melt small amount of butter in a large frying pan. Pour some batter into the pan using a ladle or measuring jug to make a pancake.
- Cook pancake until underside is a golden brown colour and bubbles can be seen on the topside . Carefully turn over and cook until lightly browned.
- Serve the pancakes stacked with a topping of your choice and enjoy!
Tip: Keep your pancakes warm in a low oven while you cook the remaining batter.
- 350g Self-Raising Flour
- 1tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 200 ml Avonmore Buttermilk
- Maple Syrup
- 400ml Low Fat Super Milk
- 2 eggs
- 85g Avonmore ghee butter, melted, plus extra for frying