Individual Rhubarb Tiramisus
- Place the rhubarb and brown sugar in a saucepan. Cover and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes until very soft. Transfer to a container and chill.
- In a bowl, combine the Mascarpone, icing sugar, marsala and orange zest until smooth. Fold through the whipped cream.
- Break one of the ladyfingers in half, dip into the orange juice and place in the base of a serving glass. Top with two tablespoons of the Mascarpone mixture and two tablespoons of the rhubarb, then layer with another dipped, halved ladyfinger.
- Finish with another tablespoon of the Mascarpone mixture.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make six tiramisu pots. Top each with grated chocolate before serving.
- 6 rhubarb stalks, washed, trimmed and chopped
- 55g brown sugar
- 250g Mascarpone
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tbsp marsala wine
- Zest of 1 orange and juice of 2
- 100ml Avonmore Freshly Whipped Cream
- 12 ladyfinger biscuits
- To Serve:
- Dark chocolate, grated