- Line a baking tin with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter, milk chocolate and golden syrup in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and stir in the cream.
- Stir in the crushed biscuits and malt balls until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and allow to cool to room temperature. Drizzle over the dark and white chocolate and scatter over the sprinkles.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and leave to set. Allow to come to room temperature and cut into squares with a warm knife to serve
- 120g Avonmore Irish Butter
- 200g Milk Chocolate
- 3 tbsp golden syrup (or honey)
- 2 tbsp Avonmore Fresh Cream
- 200g Digestive biscuits (or graham crackers), finely crushed
- 220g Maltesers (Chocolate-covered malt balls)
- Dark Chocolate, melted
- White Chocolate, melted