Marshmallow pops with Avonmore Cream and Custard
1. Cut each flump in two. Push a lollipop sick through the centre of each piece and lay flat on a tray.
2. Melt the chocolate in a Pyrex bowl set over a pot of simmering water.
3. Spoon the melted chocolate over each pop, rolling them to coat on all sides.
4. Pipe stripes onto the pops with the tubes of icing. Decorate with sprinkles.
5. Place on a clean tray and leave to set in the fridge for 30-40 minutes. Serve with custard and cream to dip.
- 4 x marshmallow flumps
- 150g milk chocolate
- Christmas sprinkles
- Ready to pipe icing tubes, selection of colours
- Lollipop sticks.
- Avonmore custard, to serve
- Avonmore fresh whipped cream, to serve