Molten Lava Hot Chocolate Mug Cake
1. In a microwave-safe mug, whisk the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt with a fork until well combined.
2. Whisk in the melted butter, milk, egg and vanilla.
3. Push the milk chocolate into the centre of the mug.
4. Microwave for about 1½ minutes, then check. If it is not cooked, cook for 30 seconds longer. The cake should still be slightly sticky in the centre.
5. Take out the mug and let it cool for about five minutes. Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- 30g plain flour
- 50g sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch of salt
- 45g of Avonmore Irish Butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Avonmore Fresh Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 30g Chunk of Milk Chocolate
For Extra Indulgence
- Avonmore Freshly whipped cream