- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Place the chopped peaches into a 20cm round baking dish in an even layer.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, ground almonds, flour, nuts, sugar, salt and ghee. Use your hands or a wooden spoon to mix together until evenly combined.
- Spread the crumble over the top of the peaches in an even layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and the top is crisp and golden.
- Serve with ice cream or cream.
Per Serving 398kcals, 20.9g fat (7.2g saturated), 48.3g carbs, 23.6g sugars, 7.8g protein, 7.1g fibre, 0.043g sodium
- 7-8 ripe peaches, pitted and chopped
- 160g gluten-free oats
- 30g ground almonds
- 40g gluten-free flour
- 50g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 40g brown sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 60ml ghee, melted
Avonmore Ghee Butter
A form of clarified butter traditionally used in Asian cooking, Ghee has a higher smoke point than oils and butter, making it perfect for roasting, frying, or sautéing. It is also full of healthy fats containing vitamins A, E & K.