Tarragon-mustard roasted vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Toss the potatoes, carrots, turnips and beetroot with the ghee and some salt and pepper.
- Spread out on a baking tray (or two, if needed) and roast for 35-40 minutes until tender and crisp on the edges.
- Whisk together the mustard and tarragon. Toss this mixture with the hot vegetables just before serving.
Per Serving 305kcals, 7.5g fat (3.9g saturated), 54.7g carbs, 10.1g sugars, 6.9g protein, 10.1g fibre, 0.368g sodium
- 800g new potatoes, halved
- 400g carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 400g turnips, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 large beetroots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1½ tbsp ghee
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- A handful of fresh tarragon, chopped
Avonmore Ghee Butter
A form of clarified butter traditionally used in Asian cooking, Ghee has a higher smoke point than oils and butter, making it perfect for roasting, frying, or sautéing. It is also full of healthy fats containing vitamins A, E & K.