Thai Style Chicken Curry
- Heat the oil in a large heavy based saucepan.
- Fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the curry paste and the aubergine and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in the Avonmore Fresh Cream of Chicken Soup and the coconut milk. Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat; add the green beans and the fresh coriander.
- Serve with rice.
- 1 x 1 Litre Avonmore Fresh Cream of Chicken Soup
- 6 chicken breast, diced
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 40g thai green curry paste
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 140g green beans (lightly boiled and refreshed in iced water)
- 1 aubergine (cut into bite sized dice)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander