Turkey Taco Pasta Shells
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4.
- Cook the pasta shells until al dente according to the packet’s directions, then drain. Lay the shells out on a baking tray.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and chilli and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the turkey mince and cook, stirring, until thoroughly browned. Drain off any excess fat.
- Add the cooking cream, chilli powder and 30g of the Cheddar and stir to combine.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with a little oil and pour half of the salsa into the bottom. Arrange the shells on top of the salsa and fill them with the turkey mixture.
- Pour the remaining salsa over the tops of the shells. Cover the dish with tin foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the shells from the oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes longer or until heated through and bubbling.
- Scatter the shells with spring onions and serve with sour cream and sliced avocado.
- 24 dried jumbo pasta shells
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ an onion, chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 500g turkey mince
- 100ml Avonmore Cooking Cream
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 120g Avonmore Freshly Grated Cheddar
- 1 x 226g jar of salsa
- Spring onions
- Avocado, sliced
- Avonmore Sour Cream