- Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted butter. Press into the base and up the sides of a 23cm springform tin. Place in the fridge and chill for 15 minutes.
- Arrange most of the banana slices into the base of the tin. Drizzle over most of the caramel, reserving some for the top.
- Beat the icing sugar and cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the whipped cream until combined. Spoon into the base and smooth over the bananas and caramel.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours until set.
- Pipe dollops of the whipped cream over the top. Decorate the cheesecake with a drizzle of caramel and chocolate shavings.
200g Digestive Biscuits/Graham Crackers, Crushed
120g Avonmore Irish Butter, melted
4 Bananas, Peeled and Sliced
1 x 397g tin of caramel
90g of Icing sugar, Sifted
800g of Cream Cheese, Softened
300 ml of Avonmore Freshly Whipped Cream, plus extra for topping
60g of Milk Chocolate, Grated