Chocolate and Whipped Cream Santa Hats
Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a large bowl put the flour, sugar, cocoa and baking powder, stir together with a whisk.
- Add the butter and eggs and beat with an electric whisk. Stir in the milk.
- Divide the batter between the cases. Bake for 15-20 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- When fully cool, peel the cases from the muffins.
- Pipe or spoon the Avonmore Whipped Cream onto the top of the muffins.
- Place a strawberry upside down on each. Pipe or spoon a tiny amount of cream on the top.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- 150g self-rising flour
- 125g Avonmore unsalted butter, softened
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Avonmore milk
- Tub of Avonmore Whipped Cream
- 12 large Strawberries, hulled