Loaded Potato Bites
- Toss the baby new potatoes with the olive oil, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange on a baking tray and bake at 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 for 35 minutes, or until tender.
- Use a fork to gently smash the potatoes, then brush with a bit more oil and bake again for 15 minutes until the edges turn brown.
- Sprinkle over the grated Cheddar and top with a spoonful of Avonmore sour cream, some crispy rasher bits and chopped chives.
- 1kg of baby new potatoes
- Olive oil (for drizzling)
- 2 tsp Herbes de Provence (or herbs of your choice, rosemary etc)
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 150g Avonmore Grated Red Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp Avonmore Sour Cream
- Crispy rasher bits
- 1 tbsp chopped chives