- In a food processor, whizz together the oats, cottage cheese, eggs and cinnamon.
- Heat a knob of butter in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Ladle in a quarter of the pancake batter and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden.
- Transfer the pancake to a plate to keep warm and repeat with the remaining batter to make four pancakes in total.
- Serve the pancakes with Dessert Cream or natural yoghurt and mixed fresh berries.
- 100g oats
- 225g Avonmore Cottage Cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50g Avomore Irish Butter
- Avonmore Dessert Cream or natural yoghurt
- Mixed berries