1. The promoter is Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Consumer Foods (“Glanbia”) having its principal place of business at 3008 Lake Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 (the “Promoter”).
2. To be eligible to enter the Avonmore Slimline Milk competition (the “Promotion”) entrants must a) be over 18 years of age and b) be a resident of the Republic of Ireland.
3. Directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents of Glanbia and its affiliates, their immediate family members or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion are not eligible to participate.
4. The Promotion opens on 13th January 2020 and closes on 9th February 2020 (the “Promotional Period”).
5. Entries received after the end of the Promotional Period will not be entered into the draw.
6. To enter the Promotion entrants must:
- purchase a promotional pack of Avonmore Slimline Milk;
- visit the competition page at www.avonmore.ie/slimline;
- submit their full name, email address and phone number along with the 6-figure batch code from participating Avonmore Slimline milk cartons;
- correctly answer the question posted on the competition page, being “What percentage of fat is in Avonmore Slimline milk: (a) 0%, (b) 1%, or (c) 3%?” and
- confirm their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of the Promotion
7. The prize is a wellness weekend for two adults sharing at Aghadoe Heights Hotel, Co. Kerry. The prize consists of two nights’ accommodation for 2 adults sharing in a double or twin room, breakfast each morning, four course Table D’Hote dinner in the Lake Room Restaurant on one evening (one dinner per person), 1 hour Thermal Suite access with a 50 minute spa treatment of either a Full Body Massage or Nourishing Facial. Prizes will be awarded in the form of a voucher. There are 10 prizes in total. Only one submission per household per day.
8. Prizes must be redeemed in totality before 17th February 2021 and cannot be broken down in any format. Bookings cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability. Once a booking is made the voucher will be considered redeemed. Winners must notify hotel at the time of booking that they have a voucher. Spa and dinner bookings should be confirmed at the time of booking of the accommodation and are subject to availability. One spa treatment is included per person. Spa treatments are non-transferable. Voucher excludes beverages. Vouchers exclude July, August and bank holidays.
9. Following the end of the Promotional Period, the winning entrants will be selected at random from valid entries received during the Promotional Period. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence about the choice of winners.
10. Winners will be contacted via the email address or phone number provided when entering the Promotion, during the week commencing 10th February 2020. In the event that a winner does not answer the call or reply to the Promoter’s email within 28 days to claim their prize, it will be deemed to have been forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from valid entries at the Promoter’s discretion. An announcement of the winners’ names may be made by the Promoter on www.avonmore.ie/slimline and on social media.
11.The prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of any prize awarded by the Promoter and prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
12. Prize winners are subject to a full verification process and the Promoter and its associated companies reserve the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of entrants.
13. Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
14. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Entries made by a third party or via automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
15. Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the Prize.
16. The allocation of prizes will be to individuals only. No syndicates or groups will be eligible to enter this Promotion.
17. Only one prize may be won per household for the duration of the Promotion.
18. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
19. Any personal data that you provide shall be used by Glanbia solely in connection with this Promotion and for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Glanbia may disclose your personal data to its authorised agents and service providers in connection with such purposes. If you have any questions concerning your personal data or wish to exercise any of your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by post at Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Consumer Foods, 3008 Lake Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 or by telephone on (01) 488 1000. To view Glanbia’s Data Protection policy please go to https://www.glanbia.com/site-services/privacy.
20. By entering this Promotion, the winners consent to their name, picture and video footage with the prize being used in publicity materials in connection with the Promotion or otherwise by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the specifications of the prizes should those specified above be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
22. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in the Promotion, although the Promoter will endeavor to minimize the effect to the entrants of any such failure.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in this Promotion, they do so at their own risk. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, cost, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any person, entrant or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the Promotional Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from the use of any material in the Promotion.
25. Any person entering the competition or accepting or using any prize agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promoter and each of their respective affiliates employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in the competition or the acceptance or use or misuse of any prize.
26. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent, based on misconduct or to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions and may result in cancellation or disqualification and ultimately forfeiting the Promotion prize.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion or the promotion rules or these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical or other difficulties outside its control, with no liability to entrants or third parties. Specific prize dates cannot be guaranteed and will be subject to availability.
28. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
29. All enquires relating to this Promotion, should be made to Glanbia Foods Ireland Ltd., t/a Glanbia Consumer Foods, 3008 Lake Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org