1. The promoter is Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Consumer Foods (“Glanbia”) having its principal place of business at 3008 Lake Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 (the “Promoter”).
2. To be eligible to enter the Avonmore Super Milk competition (the “Promotion”) entrants must be a) over 18 years of age b) a resident of the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
3. Directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents of Glanbia and its affiliates, their immediate family members or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion are not eligible to participate.
4. The Promotion opens on Monday 24th February 2020 and closes on Friday 3rd April 2020 (the“Promotional Period”).
5. Entries received after the end of the Promotional Period will not be entered into the draw.
6. Entry into the Promotion is free and no purchase is necessary.
7. To be entered into the Promotion, eligible entrants must:
- visit our competition page at www.avonmore.ie/supermilk
- submit their full name and contact details
- enter a 6-figure batch code from participating Super Milk cartons
- correctly answer the question posted on the competition page, being “Which vitamin is known as the Sunshine Vitamin: (a) Vitamin A, (b) Vitamin C, or (c) Vitamin D?“
- confirm their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
8. Only one entry per email address and household per day.
9. (a) Sunshine State Escape
- There is one main prize consisting of a 7-night Sunshine State Escape for a maximum of 4 people (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children) sharing in one family room, with return flights from Dublin to Orlando Florida, private airport transfers, accommodation in a 4- star hotel and day passes for one theme park of choice.
- At least one of the winning party must be aged 18 or over in order to be eligible to travel on the Sunshine State Escape.
- Children can only travel with a parent or legal guardian.
- Accommodation will consist of one family room for four people sharing.
- The prize will be awarded via a gift voucher from Trailfinders for the maximum value of €10,000.
- The Sunshine State Escape must be booked directly with Trailfinders, details of which will be provided on acceptance of the prize.
- Sunshine is not guaranteed!
(b) There are twenty runner-up prizes consisting of mini breaks to the Amber Springs Hotel and Resort with prizes to be awarded in the form of a voucher, to include;
- 2 night’s accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children sharing in one family room.
- Full Irish breakfast each morning and a three course meal on one evening of your choice for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Couple’s Cocoon Spa Treatment which will consist of one half hour flotation plus either couples mini facial OR back massage (for two persons aged 18 or over).
- A Family Pass for Amber Springs Hotel and Resort Go-Karting and Mini-Golf
- Each prize is for a maximum value of €770. Children are considered 0-12 years (children over the age of 12 years are considered at the adult rates).
- All prize elements in vouchers must be redeemed at the same time and cannot be broken down in any format.
- Once a booking is made, the voucher will be considered redeemed. Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates specified and booked by the winner will not entitle the winner to an alternative prize.
- Winners must notify the hotel at the time of booking that they have a voucher and the voucher must be presented on arrival at the hotel.
- Spa and dinner bookings are subject to availability and should be confirmed with hotel at the time of booking of the accommodation by the winner to avoid disappointment.
- Go-Karting and Mini-Golf are subject to availability and are on a first come first served basis. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Voucher does not include beverages or additional or alternative spa treatments.
- Glanbia holds no responsibility over the voucher once it has been received by the winner.
- Voucher excludes dates between 23rd December 2020 and 2nd January 2021 inclusive.
- Any additional costs, expenses or charges not specficially included in the prize must be covered by the competition winner.
10. The winner of the Sunshine State Escape and the three guests travelling with the winner (the “Travelling Party”) must each hold a valid passport and travel insurance for the holiday duration. Each member of the Travelling Party must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant visas. Such travel documentation and visas are at the sole expense of the Travelling Party. Failure of any member of the Travelling Party to be granted a visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
11. The prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of any prize, or any part thereof, awarded by the Promoter and prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
12. Following the end of the Promotional Period, the winning entrants will be selected at random from valid entries received during the Promotional Period. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence about the choice of winners.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. Winners will be contacted via the phone number provided when entering the prize draw during the week commencing Monday 6th April 2020. In the event that a winner does not answer the call by the Promoter or reply to the Promoter’s call within 28 days to claim their prize, it will be deemed to have been forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from valid entries at the Promoter’s discretion. An announcement of the winners’ names may be made by the Promoter on social media and / or on www.avonmore.ie/supermilk.
15. Prize winners are subject to a full verification process.
16. Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be full and unconditional understanding and acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
17. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Entries made by a third party or via automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
18. Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the prize.
19. The allocation of prizes will be to individuals only. No syndicates or groups will be eligible to enter this Promotion.
20. Only one prize may be won per household for the duration of the Promotion.
21. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
23. By entering this Promotion, the winners hereby consent to their name, picture and video footage with their prize being used in publicity materials in connection with the Promotion or otherwise by the Promoter.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the specifications of the prizes or offer alternative prizes of equal value should those specified above be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in this Promotion, they do so at their own risk. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, cost, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any person, entrant or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion.
26. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the Promotional Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from the use of any material in the Promotion.
27. Any person entering the competition or accepting or using any prize agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promoter and each of their respective affiliates employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in the competition or the acceptance or use or misuse of any prize.
28. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct and may result in cancellation or disqualification and ultimately forfeiting the Promotion prize.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical or other difficulties outside its control, with no liability to entrants or third parties. Specific travel times and dates in relation to the prizes cannot be guaranteed and will be subject to availability.
30. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
31. All enquires relating to this Promotion, should be made in writing up to one month after the close of this competition to Glanbia at Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited t/a Glanbia Consumer Foods, 3008 Lake Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org