- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing.
- Add the cabbage, carrots and onion and toss to coat in the dressing. Add extra seasoning to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
113kcals, 3.7g fat (1.1g saturated), 19.8g carbs (13.7g sugars), 2g protein, 3.8g fibre, 0.111g sodium
For the dressing:
- 200ml Avonmore Sour Cream
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and black pepper
For the slaw:
- 200g cabbage
- shredded 100g white cabbage
- shredded 2 large carrots
- shredded ½ a red onion, thinly sliced