Strawberries and Cream Tray-bake
- Heat the oven to 180c. Line a 30cm x 20cm tine with parchment.
- Into the bowl of an electric mixer place all the ingredients. Beat until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Leave to cool in the tin.
- Decorate with Avonmore double cream and fresh strawberries, drizzle with strawberry jam.
- 225g butter, softened
- 225g caster sugar
- 275g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 229ml double cream, whipped
- 225g strawberries
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam.
- 350ml tub Avonmore whipped cream, to serve