- Combine 150ml coffee with the caster sugar in a saucepan, bring up to a simmer on a low heat and simmer 5 minutes minutes until syrupy, leave to cool.
- Mix the Baileys cream into the mascarpone until fully incorporated.
- In the bottom of two glasses put a generous spoonful of the cream mixture.
- Soak 4 of the biscuits in the remaining coffee, layer 2 into each glass and drizzle with some of the coffee syrup, repeat the layers until the glasses are full, finishing with a cream layer.
- Chill untill ready to serve.
- Dust with cocoa just before serving.
- 250ml Avonmore Baileys Cream
- 125g mascarpone
- 12 saviordi biscuits
- 300ml strong black coffee
- 125g caster sugar
- cocoa powder, to dust